Manufacturers of lighting products must ensure that they meet all of the performance requirements in target markets worldwide. In our photometric laboratory we have sophisticated equipment with which we are able to measure virtually any photometric characteristic. Our experts will be happy to explain what’s at stake, even with the most complex photometric concepts.
We measure a wide range of light sources according to official mandatory standards or to other standards at your request. We can test the performance aspects of a wide range of products from solid-state lighting (LED light sources and luminaires) to incandescent, fluorescent and discharge lamps, energy-saving lamps, HID lamps, street lighting, automotive lighting, traffic lights, sun tanning equipment, office lighting, garden lighting, flat screens, and many more.
• Luminous flux
• Lamp efficacy
• Color rendering index (CRI)
• Correlated color temperature (CCT)
• Spectral distribution measurements
• Chromaticity coordinates
• Luminance measurements
• Luminous intensity distributions
• Lamp Lumen Maintenance Factor (LLMF)
• UV content (e.g. of sun tanning equipment)
• Photobiological safety of lamps and lamp systems (according to IEC 62471 or AORD)
• Laser classification (according to IEC 60825)
• Reflection and transmission measurements